Guidelines and Tips For Building Your Wardrobe
1) The basics you should have
You will need a pair of pumps, sandals (heels or flat), boots, sneakers and slip-ons.
You will need a big everyday bag (neutral color-black/dark brown), an evening bag and a cosmetic purse.
Blue and black/dark gray. Choose a style to suit your body shape.
-Cardigan or soft jacket
This you can use instead of a formal jacket.
Length depends on your legs and your preference. Remember to dress according to your body shape.
-A classic button up shirt
Linen, cotton, silk or modern viscose are good fabric choices.
-Shorts/cropped pants/Capri pants
Choose styles to suit your body shape.
-A classic white short sleeved T-shirt and a long sleeved T-shirt.
You can use this instead of a vest; just make sure it is 100% cotton.
-A smart/ tailored jacket
Choose a length and style to suit your body shape.
-A black dress
A little black number is always easy to dress up or down, just add accessories.
-Smart black pants
Choose a style to suit your body shape.
2) A step up from the basics
Accessories are a great way to change the look of an outfit and to add some character.
-Different colors and fabrics
Anything will really go with your basics (as mentioned in the above section).
These items come and go and so you can add them to your already existing classic/basic wardrobe. This way you can stay up to date without having to keep buying a completely new wardrobe.
3) Keeping up with trends
I personally don’t go for everything that is in fashion as a lot of the times there are things I just don’t like or things that don’t suit my body shape. Never force yourself to wear something that you don’t like, don’t feel comfortable in and doesn’t suit you, just because it is trendy! Keeping up with trends helps keep you up to date with whats hot and whats not. This does not mean that if you are in your 40s you must dress like a teenager. You will find, in one or more of the below sources, clothes to keep you up to date within your age group and/or preference.
4) Shopping tips
- Opulent Indulgence A Luxury Shopping Extravaganza
- Smart Savings Budget-Friendly Shopping
- Epicurean Delights Artisanal Shopping Discoveries
- Whimsical Fashion Play Unleashing Creative Style
- Bohemian Rhapsody Embracing Free-Spirited Fashion Vibes
- Accessorize in Style Trendy Accessories Shopping
- Holistic Harmony Wellness Products Shopping
- Tech Gadgets Shopping Extravaganza Discover the Latest Innovations
- Gadget Galore Explore the World of Tech Shopping
- Handcrafted Delights Artisan Crafts Shopping
- Outdoor Adventure Shopping Gear Up for Excitement
- Grunge Chic Reviving ’90s Edge in Modern Fashion
- Sizzling Style Chic Summer Fashion Delights
- Delightful Shopping Obsession A Retail Therapy Affair
- Retail Therapy Delight A Shopping Escapade to Remember
- Parisian Elegance Classic French Fashion
- Expressive Elegance Abstract Fashion Art
- Seamless Shopping Delight Online Retail Therapy
- Epic Shopping Marathon Day!
- Elegance Redefined Luxury Fashion Choices
- Timeless Elegance Classic Hollywood Fashion
- Boho Bliss Elevating Your Style with Chic Boho Fashion
- Weekend Retail Therapy Shop ’til You Drop
- Helpful Hints For Fashion Novices And Pros
- Retro Chic Renaissance Embracing Vintage Fashion Revival
- Monochrome Elegance Timeless Chic Fashion
- Edgy Punk Fashion Rebel Chic Revival
- Discovering Online Shopping Gems Hidden Treasures Await
- Artistic Frenzy Pop-Up Art Shopping Extravaganza
- Retail Therapy Delight A Shopping Spree Adventure
- Clothes Fashion
- Fashion And Style
- Fashion Clothes
- Fashion Designer
- Fashion Dresses
- Fashion Shop
- Fashion Show
- Fashion Show
- Fashion Store
- Fashion Style
- Fashion Trends
- Fashion Week
- General Article
- General Articles
- Latest Fashion
- Latest Fashion Dresses
- Latest Fashion For Women
- Latest Fashion Trends
- Latest Trends
- New Fashion
- New Style Dress
- Online Fashion Store
- Women Fashion