Top 10 Best-Dressed Females of 2010
Jennifer Aniston is the American classic, while Zoe Saldana turned out to be the Red Carpet Queen. Well, to look the fashionable best with dollops of oomph and class is certainly a task. This year People magazine’s Hall of Frame best-dressed females 2010 also features stunning gals like Prince William’s girlfriend Kate Middleton.
So at No. 1 we have Zoe Saldana as The Red Carpet Queen, fashion lovers and critics can’t forget her frilly purple gown, a Givenchy Haute Couture dress, from the Oscar night. The lady loves clothes which have just hit the runway. She is passionate about clothes.
In No 2 position resides Gwen Stefani as “The Hip Mom”. She has now turned a designer for her own fashion line L.A.M.B. The lady who believes to be funky draws inspiration from places like Guatemala, Japan and Jamaica for her clothes. Like the colorful places, like her vibrant clothes.
The R & B singer comes in 3rd spot with her quirky, edgy, challenging fashion choices. Who can do the “outrageous” better than her and still walk off with the title of best-dressed female. That’s why she is the “Daring diva”.
“Inglorious Basterds” German actress Diane Kruger is at number four, with her affection for bold and fabulous.
At number 5 is the Glee breakout star Lea Michele who knows the long and short of fashion and looks stunning wearing both lengths. She is the “It Girl”. The actress and singer is practicing well the chapters from the fashion book.
The No. 6 spot goes to Olivia Palermo who is “The Uptown Girl”. The socialite turned actress Olivia does big city chic well with bold choices and exotic jewellery. She has recently launched her own jewellery collection. Bravo!
Jessica Alba is number 7 with an eclectic sense of dressing as she likes to mix casual designs with feminine fashions with a hard edge. The young actress is “Mix Master”.
Jennifer Aniston is the winner of the “American Classic” category. Her simple, yet subtle way of presenting herself has earned her brownie points.
The “Denim Darling” Rachel Bilson is at number nine for her love of jeans. The girl likes to wear them in all shapes and sizes. Comfort is her key mantra. Her much-copied street style includes vintage flares, cuffed-up boyfriend jeans and leggy cut-offs.
The smart and classic Kate Middleton is “The Princess in Waiting”. Her tailored coats have got many fashion eyeballs. Better known as “Waity Katey” she is royally at No.10.
- Opulent Indulgence A Luxury Shopping Extravaganza
- Smart Savings Budget-Friendly Shopping
- Epicurean Delights Artisanal Shopping Discoveries
- Whimsical Fashion Play Unleashing Creative Style
- Bohemian Rhapsody Embracing Free-Spirited Fashion Vibes
- Accessorize in Style Trendy Accessories Shopping
- Holistic Harmony Wellness Products Shopping
- Tech Gadgets Shopping Extravaganza Discover the Latest Innovations
- Gadget Galore Explore the World of Tech Shopping
- Handcrafted Delights Artisan Crafts Shopping
- Outdoor Adventure Shopping Gear Up for Excitement
- Grunge Chic Reviving ’90s Edge in Modern Fashion
- Sizzling Style Chic Summer Fashion Delights
- Delightful Shopping Obsession A Retail Therapy Affair
- Retail Therapy Delight A Shopping Escapade to Remember
- Parisian Elegance Classic French Fashion
- Expressive Elegance Abstract Fashion Art
- Seamless Shopping Delight Online Retail Therapy
- Epic Shopping Marathon Day!
- Elegance Redefined Luxury Fashion Choices
- Timeless Elegance Classic Hollywood Fashion
- Boho Bliss Elevating Your Style with Chic Boho Fashion
- Weekend Retail Therapy Shop ’til You Drop
- Helpful Hints For Fashion Novices And Pros
- Retro Chic Renaissance Embracing Vintage Fashion Revival
- Monochrome Elegance Timeless Chic Fashion
- Edgy Punk Fashion Rebel Chic Revival
- Discovering Online Shopping Gems Hidden Treasures Await
- Artistic Frenzy Pop-Up Art Shopping Extravaganza
- Retail Therapy Delight A Shopping Spree Adventure
- Clothes Fashion
- Fashion And Style
- Fashion Clothes
- Fashion Designer
- Fashion Dresses
- Fashion Shop
- Fashion Show
- Fashion Show
- Fashion Store
- Fashion Style
- Fashion Trends
- Fashion Week
- General Article
- General Articles
- Latest Fashion
- Latest Fashion Dresses
- Latest Fashion For Women
- Latest Fashion Trends
- Latest Trends
- New Fashion
- New Style Dress
- Online Fashion Store
- Women Fashion